Thursday, January 29, 2009

My 2nd Tech Article for Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords in Print!


This is a long overdue article. There's still many questions all over the forums and internet on how to do this. There's also a lot of misinformation and editor Evan Smith wanted to do this article - so I jumped in. Instead of showing 5 different ways to do the 5 lug swap I focused on the "best" way to do it with SN95 Mustang parts. I also chose to go rear disc instead of just going drum because I think overall it's not much more money to do it and the improved braking is a much welcomed thing for any Fox Body Mustang. I plan on putting the complete tech article up when i complete my foxrods.com page. For now try to get by your local magazine rack and pick up a copy if you don't already have a subscription. Special thanks to my sponsors for all of your help and support.







No comments: