Friday, September 26, 2008


As all of us know, it's getting rarer and rarer to even see fox body Mustangs driving down the road everyday. I haven't seen a Capri just drivin' around in years. The only time I really see any Fox Body Mustangs driving is the same 3 I see on the way to work. 2 white 87+ GTs with ponies, and a blue with silver ground effects white top 5.0 GT. Occasionally there's a real clean 83-84 GT hatcback red with chrome cobra Rs and black hood stripe that I see on the way to work. Evertime I see any of these 5.0s drivin', we all give each other the "nod" or a wave or some sign of some kind basically indicating "Nice Fox Mustang".Pretty similar to what a lot of motorcycle guys do - almost like a fox body brotherhood LOL!

So if you're drivin' around in your 5.0 and you see a good lookin' Fox Body Stang or Capri - you know what to do!

1 comment:

Saul said...

I know what you mean about seeing such few foxes these days, usually though its a stare-down of the other car if you haven't seen it around before. If you know the guy, push the clutch in and rev the motor! lol.

~ Saul from teamironhorse.com