Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Welcome to the Fox Rods Blog!


I've built this to post pics, stories, show new products, and update info on my Fox Body projects! I wanted to get this going first since it's pretty simple and fast to create but once the FOXRODS.COM official site is built I will be taking a lot of what I post here and move it there. Then, the plan is to use this blog as a news and updates section for FOXRODS.COM. If you have something cool, new, or unique for a fox body ford project please email me and I can put it up on my blog so that other "fox freaks" like us will see it!

WARNING! - This blog and the new site will be primarily centered around '79-'93 Mustangs that are modified. I'm also a fan of the '79-'86 Capris and would like to post content on them being that my first 2 Fox Bodies were '81 Capris! This site isn't for the restoration and stock appearing crowd.

No comments: